Monday, January 31, 2011

OOTD - One pair of boots to rule them all...

Hi Ladies! Welcome back to the work week! I really hope some of you are lounging in a nice warm climate, because we are preparing for our um-teenth snow storm in less than a month. This OOTD is a little different than the ones in the past - I was in New York for work last week. New York isn't very good with snow, actually it becomes lakes of icy cold slush that wait on the street corners and want to creep into your shoes and torment your toes. So no fancy shoes for me. I should have worn my rain boots, but due to the early flight I wasn't thinking correctly and wore my leather boots. So what follows are the outfits for the week that went with my boots.

Day One:
Sweatter J. Crew
Dress Banana Republic
Belt Gap Outlet

























Day Two:
Top J. Crew
Skirt BCBG
Belt Gap Outlet 

 



















Day Three:
Sweater, tees, pants J. Crew
Belt Gap Outlet
Necklace Nordstrom




























Day Four:
Jeans Joe's Jeans
Sweater Gap Outlet
Tee Nordstrom Rack

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome that you styled your outfits around your boots! Every look frames them well. My favorite look is Day 3. I love the marled sweater and long necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love that teal and orange together. I never really wear orange I'm definitely going to try it more this summer.

    http://www.shesgotishshoes.com

    ReplyDelete