Monday, January 10, 2011

OOTD - Hi-Ho Hi-Ho it's off to work I go!

Today was the big day - I started a new position at my company and after weeks of slow days in the office, jeans, and the occasional lazy ponytail (shhhh don't tell) I am breaking out the work outfits and the heels! I bought a new pair of pants at Banana Republic - they were on sale for $60 and were an additional 40% off so I scored them for $36! I got lucky because they are long length so I didn't have to take them to the tailor to get the hem let out - double sweet!
Banana Republic Sloan Pant
Banana Republic Top (a little over a year old)
Gap woven leather belt
American Eagle cardigan (@ Marshalls)

















Guess Outlet Earrings

J. Crew Studded Platform Booties
These bad boys are my newest shoe purchase. J.Crew sale with an additional 30% off. But the real question is are they comfortable?... well the jury is still out on that one. I wore them all day today and my feet were definitely sore, but not in the usual places. The balls of me feet, which usually are the areas that start to hurt first were fine - my toes on the other hand were a little crunched. Now I was wearing black socks, but I wouldn't think they were thick enough to make that big of a difference. My suggestion would be to size up a half size if you're thinking of purchasing. Still love these babies though and as soon as I break them in they will be in heavy rotation for the rest of the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment