Sunday, January 16, 2011

Golden Globes (and shoes!)

Tonight's a big night for all the fashion lovers out there and it's represented by two words... Red. Carpet. I don't usually watch the actual awards show but I do watch (or dvr) the red carpet festivities and this show is no different. What would I do without E! News and their coverage. Now while I'm sure most people are all about the dress (lots of neutrals and black this year) I am always focused (of course) on the shoes! So without any further adieu, my personal favorites...

Not So Basic Black
Giuliana Rancic
Eva Longoria
Jane Krakowski
Amber Riley
Olivia Wilde

Nice & Neutral
Julie Bowen 
Scarlett Johansson
Jennifer Lopez
Anne Hathaway

Behold A Jewel
Angelina Jolie
Sofia Vergara

And The Golden Globe Goes To...
Olivia Wilde
Photo courtesy Justjared.com


Note: All photos courtesy of TMZ.com unless otherwise noted.

3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous gowns this year! Those CL's are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gushing over Olivia Wilde's gown. And I can't get over those Golden bling shoes!!! I wonder if it's real gold. It would sure weigh a ton!

    ReplyDelete
  3. olivia wilde's dress is just stunning, she looks like a snow queen (in a good way)

    ReplyDelete