Sunday, January 16, 2011

OOTD - Dinner & A Show

Just a quick post tonight - outfit for a night of dinner and a show in Boston with the fabulous ladies. If you're in the Boston area you should check out the show at Jacques Cabaret. It's a female impersonation show and I hear it's beyond fun, especially with a group of friends! They take reservations (which is always a plus) but you can walk in as well as long as you get there early - definitely a place to check out if you're ever in the city. So in honor of this fun-tabulous evening I'm going fun & fab with my outfit!

Let me also add: I'm sure you've noticed that I'll be talking about Friday and posting on Saturday, etc. I tend to write my posts earlier in the day, but not upload my pictures until I get in for the evening, so a lot of times it's in the wee hours of the morning that I am posting, especially on the weekends (hey, a girl has to have her fun!). So no, I am not crazy, I do know what day it is - I just extend my hours a little bit. Ok, on to the outfit!

Necklace (l to r) J. Crew, Lia Sophia, Unknown Craft Fair
Ring - Banana Republic
Large Clutch - Nine West
BCBG Outlet Shorts
J. Crew Sweater
Me Too Suede Booties

No comments:

Post a Comment