Sunday, January 9, 2011

Monthly Nordie Love

The January Nordstrom catalog is here! In general I am not a department store shopper but I absolutely love Nordstrom - to the point that I pretty much know the people in the shoe department by first name. It's sad I know, but they have such a great selection and their customer service is out of this world. I actually use to drive to another state to get my Nordies fix - and then they opened a store right next to my office - needless to say I know that floor plan by heart! So when I get the catalog it's so exciting, although my wallet would probably disagree. Let's browse together shall we...

Once this goes on sale it will most definitely be added to my sandal collection.
Steve Madden "Safari" T-strap Sandal (327249) - $60

The idea of this trench is great! I actually own a trench along similar lines - I'll have to break it out again this spring.
BCBGMaxaxria Taffeta Trench (327426) - $348

Great tote for my summer excursions but this will most definitely have to wait for a sale.
Linea Pelle
"Addison Tote" (324046) - $495

I love everything about this - I want it!! I'll have to try it on - until then it's added to the wish-list!
Julie Dillion Dress (326985) - $178
Trouve "Neda" Sandal (326641) - $120
What are your lust faves?

1 comment:

  1. your blog is fabulous girly. i'm a boston area gal as well. i wanted to introduce you to my latest project - http://www.bostonbloggers.com. since you're new to blogging i think you'll love this site as a way to discover other local bloggers! many of us hang out in the city and plan fun get togethers!

    ReplyDelete