Monday, January 24, 2011

Attention Shoppers - J. Crew

Holy moly the shopping gods are smiling today ladies! J. Crew is doing an additional 50% off of all sale items in store (I believe it's 40% online). So of course I had to go check it out - I stuck mainly to the sale rack, although I did try some FP items on. Just gotta hope and pray that they will still have my size when they eventually go on sale. I refuse to pay full price (except for pants and shoes) - so I'm reaching way, way, way deep inside to call upon all the paitence I have. The markdowns can't come soon enough! Ok, on to the fitting room...


I L.O.V.E this jacket! If I had a hundred bucks to blow it would go toward this jacket. This jacket is a knit material, so it's structured enough for the office, but casual enough in fabrication for weekend wear. I would say this runs relatively TTS. I tried on a large and if I wore just tees under the jacket I would be fine. Anything thicker and I'd either have to go up to an XL or not button it. It's $118 - I can't seem to find it online so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled in stores for this baby!



This is the Sailor Sweater - I do love the stripes, and the 3/4 sleeves. Overall it is very comfortable - light weight material that would be great for spring with jeans or to throw on over shorts for an evening stroll on the beach. In terms of sizing I'd sat TTF - this is an XL and it's slightly large in the arm area but nothing that would stop me from buying it. At $88 it's a little steep for what it is, but at $30-$40 I'll snap it up. This comes in black linen (shown here) and seaweed ivory.


This was on sale for $12, but honestly I didn't love it. I own a lot on tanks as it is, but I only use them as layering pieces and I just can't figure out how to get optimal use out of this in my wardrobe so it didn't come home with me.


I have never seen this sweater before, and I stalk, I mean shop hehe, J. Crew.com on a regular basis. This sweater is so fab I almost can't stand it. It's an open cardigan with sequin and studs all along the front lapel. I practically stole this baby for $50. I think it runs a little big so I ended up sizing down one size. Look out for this in future OOTDs!


I've seen this sweater on so many blogs for a little over a month now and everytime I see it incorported in an outfit I think go myself "I love that sweater. I wish I had that sweater. Sad face." Now I do! There were two different cardigan styles using this marled fabric. This one is a little longer and it has zipper detailing. And at $40 I think it's a great addition to my sweater collection. It's super warm, nice long sleeves (important for a tall gal like me), and it fits TTS.

1 comment:

  1. Yipppeee! I love a great sale! Thanks for posting your finds!

    ReplyDelete