Saturday, January 15, 2011

A Curl & A Twirl

Gold 'N Hot 1400 Watt Hard Hat Hair Dryer
"Just got paid... It's Friday night... Party hunting... Feeling right!" The weekend is finally here and I'm excited! Technically, thanks to Mother Nature, my weekend started on Wednesday since I took a few days off, but I still love Friday just the same. I am heading out to a birthday celebration (love it!) this evening - it's a little dressier than the usual get together so since I had the day off I decided to add a little fun to the hair. Curls! I love curling my hair when I have the time; actually I am sitting under the hairdryer as we type. Ladies, a hooded hairdryer is a great investment. The curls last longer and are tighter than if I did it with a curling iron. I bought this dryer at my local Sally's on sale. It's not as powerful or fast as the dryers at your salon but it does the trick. What are your favorite hair styles for a fun night out?























I love false lashes! 
I bought this dress for my trip to Miami last year and haven't worn it in a while - I actually thought it was more of a summer dress but I think some tights and my suede booties winterize the whole look. This makes the dress an even better deal - year round wear! The theme of the event tonight is actually Champagne and Chocolate - so they asked us to wear black or gold if possible but I liked this instead (always the rebel!). I had originally intended to wear my sequined peep-toe pumps with this, but all the snow on the ground changed my mind - plus I think the booties are cute as well. Wait a minute - I've never let a little snow stop me before... sequined shoes here I come! Fingers crossed I don't wipeout on the slick sidewalk. Happy Friday!
Enzo Angiolini "Sully" Platform Pump
Nine West Dress (from Marshalls)
Hue Tights (from Marshalls)
Gold Bangals (from Grandmother)
Nordstrom Earrings (similar here)
& Necklace

Banana Republic Ring
OPI "Ski Teal We Drop"

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is gorgeous and your eyelashes are fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fake lashes look killa on you! And I LIKE that ring!

    ReplyDelete