Friday, February 3, 2012

OOTD - Winter Wonderland

I awoke this morning to snow on the ground and the cars. Wait a minute! That wasn't there when I went to bed last night! Hmmm, I'm going to have to rethink my outfit today. I can't let a little snow cramp my style to out come the most snow worthy shoes I have in my closet (save my Sorels). Enter my furry wedges by Franco Sarto :)

The rest of the outfit itself is pretty simple - Banana Republic gray long sleeve tee and tiered black knit skirt (which, PS, I bought for a whopping $5 on final clearance!), pink ruffle front sweater from Nordies Rack, and warm black tights by Hue. My go-to watch (Michael Kors) and ring (TJ Maxx) and I'm ready to head to work - whether I like it or not. Oh well, at least I'll be warm and stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment