Monday, February 6, 2012

Don't sweat the style

It's always amazing how fashion, or at least how you feel in your clothes, can effect your mood and your motivation. Take exercising for instance :) If I fall off my exercise bandwagon (which happens more often than I'd like to admit) what brings me back if a few new workout outfits. There's nothing like going to the gym feeling like you look like a million bucks - and looking like you know what you're doing, even though you just secretly shadow the fittest looking person around the gym and do what they do to ensure you get a good workout, ha ha!

Here are some of the latest things that I'm loving for my workouts:


You guys know that I have larger than average feet. So I under NO circumstances will ever ever EVER buy a white pair of sneakers. Doesn't mean I don't want attention on my sneakers, I just don't want to look like I've got two 40 foot yachts on my feet. These sneakers fit the bill - fun and bright, and not white :) Plus New Balance is my favorite exercise shoe brand.
New Balance 1400 Running Sneaker


I'm tall, so I prefer capris when I work out, that way I don't have to worry about finding a pant with a long enough inseam. My body type is most flattered with a legging/tight style as opposed to a flare/boot leg style.
NIke "Time Out" Capri
prAna "Prism" Capris






















I am currently obsessed with Under Armour's burnout tees. I have two and if I thought I could get away with wearing them every day to work out believe me I would. I bought them at Nordies during one of their sales and I haven't seen them since. Good news! They're on sale at UA.com. I gotta snap some up!
Under Armour "Victory" Burnout



What do you wear to your workouts when you want to feel good about your health and your body?

No comments:

Post a Comment