Monday, February 27, 2012

OOTD - Pretty in Pink

Hi ladies and gents. Welcome back to the work week. This is just a quick OOTD inspired by Curvy Girl Chic (check out her blog here). I loved that she was wearing a pink skirt in the dead of winter. Granted she does live in a warmer climate (California I think) but I tried to modify it to fit the weather we've been having here in Boston. Plus when I found the skirt at The Gap (apparently I've been on a Gap kick as of late) on final clearance for $11.00 I knew the fashion gods were telling me to go ahead and recreate the look.

Outfit Details;
Skirt, Sweater, and Belt - Gap


2 comments:

  1. Lovely execution of your inspiration look. I love it when there are amazing deals like that one! I've been trying to stay out of stores so I will live vicariously through you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LoL! I should take a page from your book and try to stay out of stores too! I'm sure my wallet would thank me.

      Delete