Wednesday, February 8, 2012

OOTD - Meating the ladies

Hey lovelies! Just a quick OOTD. This past weekend I went out with some friends to a Brazilian BBQ. For those of you who have never been to a Brazilian BBQ it's like carnivore heaven. Basically there is a buffet that contains salads and cheese, soups and chowders, side dishes and fruit. Then there are meat people (I have no idea what they are really called) come around with different meats on huge sword like things and they carve off what you want. If you've got the stomach space they just keep on coming. It is completely awesome for a little meat lover like me. Yum yum yum-yum-yum!




 What do you ladies and gents think of the new photo local? My only issue with it is the spotlight on my forehead - not too cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment