Saturday, January 21, 2012

You know how you feel when you've been away for so long... or how you feel when you haven't spoken to a good friend in ages... you come back and just pick up where you left off. It's like an unspoken phenomenon - yes time has passed, but fundamentally nothing has changed. I've missed blogging so much and recently so many people have been asking me, in one way or another, why I stopped and when I would start again. It's like the universe is calling me back to my two loves - fashion and writing. So back I come and it's really like coming back to an old friend.

So what has happened since we last spoke? Well I bough my first house (I feel so grown up!), changed jobs twice (within the same company) did a little (ok a lot) of traveling, and so much more! I'll share more in subsequent posts - I just wanted to keep this brief and say "Hello old friend - I'm glad to be back."

FabHeels

No comments:

Post a Comment