Sunday, January 22, 2012

If it comes back to you

There's nothing like am evening with friends - beautiful night, great outfit, red cup in hand :o)  We're headed out to take the water taxi to dinner and maybe a few bars. I had to break out my new TJ Maxx find - My Sam Edelman shoes are my new best friend. I had actually bought a similar pair from the Nordstrom Rack 5 months ago - they were slingback and I felt that they were too delicate for my large foot so back to the store they went and I never had a second though about them. That is until I was shopping at my local TJs for Christmas presents and came across these. One, TJs never, and I mean never, has my size. As you know I wear a size 12, so they either don't have a selection, or the shoes they do have are made for an 80 year old woman with foot problems. No offense to 80 year old women with orthopedic issues, but that's just not me. So I had to try these on when I saw them - 3 women told me to buy them! Who am I to say no! That being said wearing these makes me about 6'2", lol. But hey, a girl likes to be noticed!

Vest - J. Crew
Shoes - Sam Edelman
Sweater - Nordstrom
Jeans - Lucky
Necklace - Lia Sophia 


No comments:

Post a Comment