Monday, March 19, 2012

OOTD - My new obsession

I've been waiting to post an outfit using this kimono jacket since I bought it on clearance weeks ago. I've worn it to work with jeans but I wanted my first OOTD with this piece to be a little different. I've been awoken the past few weeks to the oh to pleasant sounds to saws, hammers, and lumber dropping. They are building a house next door (great for property value, awful for sleep) and they insist on starting earlier than I care for. Thus my outfits have been rushed and uninteresting because I spend much of my morning complaining to myself about the intrusion of blissful sleep. To be honest I don't even know how I pulled this outfit together, but I love it so I won't look a gifted horse in the mouth. So on to the details... the kimono jacket was purchased from Anthropologie on clearence. It's by Porridge and I'm in love with it. I'm almost as obsessed in love with it as I am with my J. Crew chambray shirt. I threw it on over a target bodycon sweater dress and called it a day. The colors don't actually match, but they compliment nicely. Now if only catching up on sleep were this easy I would be a happy lady.


No comments:

Post a Comment