Monday, March 5, 2012

OOTD - Easy Weekend

At the end of the week I usually like to do one of two things - hang in with a movie or go out to a low key bar with friends. This week it was the latter. I usually don't get too dressed up because honestly after a long work week I just don't want to put that much effort into it and it was pouring. Usually rain (or any type of weather that's not warm and dry) would deter me from going out. However I've decided to try something new. I'm kind of like Jim Carry in Yes Man. If you haven't seen that movie it's about a guy who begins to say yes to everything asked of him. Want to go bungee jumping? Yes. Can I borrow your car? Yes. Do you have $1 million to loan me? Why, yes! I'm not going that far, but I am consciously saying yes to every opportunity to go out and meet new people or hang with friends. I'm excited about the possibilities and opportunities this be outlook could present to me. Have any of you tried anything like this? What are your thoughts? Would you do it again?

 

Outfit details:

Pants - Joes Jeans (from Marshalls)

Long Sleeve Tee - Gap

Sweater - J. Crew

Boots - Sam Edleman



 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment