Saturday, March 3, 2012

OOTD: I like my clothes how I like my wine...

...light and bright. This past weekend I went to a winery west of Boston with some girlfriends. I love checking out different vineyards/wineries in the area. Especially since it'll be a while before I make it to Napa Valley :o( The winery was a blast. Surprisingly I didn't come home with any wine (crazy I know). After tasting 10 different wines there just wasn't anything I absolutely loved. Never the less it was still great seeing my friends, plus we went to Max Brenner (diet? what diet?) for dinner and dessert after. Yum yum YUM!

I wanted something light and fun for my adventure with the fermented grape. These are the same jeans and tee worn in the 'OOTD - Bright Night' post. While I am questioning the blue pants I am in love with the lilac. The screen really doesn't show the true color; they are oh so lovely. The tee underneath (another Gap find) is actually brighter than it photographs, more like a neon yellow as opposed to the soft yellow that's pictured.

Outfit Details:
Jeans - Gap (as seen on OOTD - Bright Night)
Tee - Gap (as seen on OOTD - Bright Night)
Sweater - J.Crew Factory Store
Boots - Cole Haan (as seen on OOTD - Bright Night)
Bracelets - Lucky Jeans




No comments:

Post a Comment