Saturday, February 5, 2011

OOTD - Yellow Happiness

One thing I try really hard not to do in the winter is to live in a perpetual outfit of black, brown, and gray. I actually don't even own a black winter coat! But when you're in the dead of the season it gets harder to stay color motivated - but shoes, of lovely shoes, they can always do the color splash trick! I love shoes that are in unexpected colors. New shoes - love 'em. What, they come in crazy colors!? I can't get my wallet out fast enough! That way, when I'm stuck in my hotel because the 5th blizzard in as many weeks is dumping another 8" of snow, the office is closed, and planes and trains are going no where, I have a little piece of happiness on my feet.





Shoes - J Crew (a deal at TJ Maxx)
Tank - J. Crew Factory Outlet
Jeans - Joe's Jeans Cigarette fit
Sweater - J. Crew (on clearance)


1 comment:

  1. I love that sweater! It's so sparkly and your shoes remind me of the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete