Saturday, February 19, 2011

I've missed you!

I can't believe it's been so long since my last post! I haven't been able to blog or read any of my favorite blogs, and I have most definitely missed it! But I am back and I have so many things to talk about. As much as I have been neglecting my blog I have also been neglecting my shoe cabinet. There hasn't been an new addition in what seems like forever! Well I rectified that today. I went to Newbury Street in Boston to hit up the H&M. On my recent trip to London I rediscovered the store and wanted to see what I could get today. Well let me tell you how disappointed I was - three was nothing in a size larger than a Medium/10! Hello H&M, there are lots of ladies that wear large and extra large, and need a 12 plus. Frustrating. So since I had already paid for 2 hours of metered parking I stopped in to Marshalls before leaving. Jackpot! There were one pair of shoes in my size... a beautiful pair of suede neutral heels by Stuart Weitzman (Saxony Sandal). I. love. these. shoes. I can see myself wearing them to death this summer. Are they comfortable? Who knows and who cares, they are cute! And really that's all the matters! Plus they were only $150; they're on sale on Zappos.com for $255 and originally they were $365! I love it when a fab shoe deal comes together.




No comments:

Post a Comment